Public Accounting Services
We offer accounting services to domestic and foreign companies in Turkey.
Today, in a rapidly changing world and in the race for keeping ahead in competition, the executives turn towards outsourcing in accounting and financial tasks for the duties and responsibilities that are legally required to be carried out while carrying on their business in order to help their personnel focus on their field of expertise. While providing these services to our customers, we pay attention to cooperate with our customers in a flexible way and to provide the most appropriate services complying with their changing needs.
Main headlines of our outsourcing service and accounting service;
- Keeping legal books in accordance with the Turkish legislation
- Entering the Cash Register, Bank and Current Account movements for Purchase, Expenditure and sales Invoices and company activities in the accounting system,
Checking the accuracy of the cash, bank, customer and sales accounts reconciliation,
- Carrying out the year-end procedures on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and preparing the financial statements in accordance with the uniform chart of accounts (balance sheets, income statement, cash flow statement, etc.)
- Tax returns
- Tax registration and compliance
- Annual tax fillings
- Services for fixed assets
- Checking the accounting records and statements
- Preparing and accruing all the tax statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis (including Corporate Tax, Income Tax (Withholding), VAT, Stamp Tax, Provisional Corporate Tax)
- Carrying out the opening procedures of the Tax Offices, Social Security Institution Offices and Regional Directorates,obtaining a registration number,
- Accounting support with short-term personnel employment.
- Debt monitoring and risk assessment.